Sunday, February 05, 2006

I love Paris in the spring time!!



Hurrah!! I have just had news that I am getting to go on a wonderful trip to Paris this spring...how's that for banishing the winter blues?! I am so excited..as I adore Paris, and was last there the summer before I went into my final year of art school. The Bas-Relief carvings on the buildings there played a huge part in the look and style of my jewellery collection, and I am so looking forward to sourcing some more inspiration when I am there!

Hope everyone else had a lovely weekend as well....I'm off for now to jump up and down a bit, and I can't stop smiling!

(The photo above was taken by my Dad when he was there last winter...it is so misty and lovely! Again, -hurrah!!)

14 comments:

lisa solomon said...

oh lucky girl! i've never been to paris.... sigh.....

i'll jump up and down for you too!!

Anabel said...

Yes, you are a lucky girl! I love Paris(good photo:-)

Katie said...

have a wonderful time!!!! you are so lucky!

i decided for my 30th birthday, i'd like to go to paris. and take my husband who has never been!!

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Very envious.

Anonymous said...

lucky you!
I´m really jealous right now ;)
Your dad makes great photos!!!

Anonymous said...

oh lucky you! I've never been to Paris but have wanted to go for years and years...Hurrah!

Abigail A. Percy said...

I know, I do feel so lucky...we found the most amazing deal through expedia!! Where when you are booking the hotel, the flights are included in the price(making them effectively almost free!!)...Yay!! I promise to take lots of photos to help spread the joy!! X

Anonymous said...

ah..... paris. i am so happy for you! xo

Anonymous said...

yay! that is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello frm one abby to another :)
Paris in the spring-what could be better? Have fun!
I saw that you added me on flickr and I had to come see your blog for myself-I love it! Just wanted to drop in and say your designs are fab and I look forward to reading your blog.

Holly Hatam said...

lucky girl...i have always wanted to go to Paris. I want to walk the beautiful streets during the christmas holidays, as I'm sure it is beautiful.

Holly
www.hollyhata.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Abigail, its Holly from flickr/LJ...what a lovely surprise to see a comment from you on my LJ..you said very encouraging and lovely things - i am happy to have found you as a new net-friend!
Your intricate designs really caught my eye and i think you will go a long long way -look forward to seeing more coolness!
Holly :)

Abigail A. Percy said...

Hi abby..so nice to have you here!...and Holly too, so glad to hear you like my work..looking forward to getting to know you both better as well!! X :)

IMEDAGOZE said...

yippee!! you deserve it, you've been working too hard. have fun!