Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blue...

Another raid from the Paris archive....such blue sky against the verdigris greeny-blue of the column...made me smile.

Today is one year to the day since my Degree Show opened and the day I got my degree results {after 4 years at art school}.....how funny that at almost the same time but a year later, I am working toward another big deadline. Suddenly a degree show doesn't seem all that big a deal.....! It has made me think on all I have done in the year, how much has happened...how quick the time has gone - I can't believe it really. I am finding it hard to focus today..too much to think about, too hard to even try....

i'd rather just look at the blue sky...xx

5 comments:

shari said...

such a lovely photo. thank you for sharing your beautiful images of paris with us. thinking of you. xx, shari

julie said...

Paris is soooo beautiful.

Anonymous said...

what a great photo! congratulations on all of your accomplishments-times flies the older we get, no?

Anonymous said...

Hi Abigail, your Paris photos make me want to TRAVEL.
Have a productive weekend, LJ

paula said...

You made me want to visit Paris again...have a great weekend.
bjs
paula :)