Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dazzle...


Hi everyone...just stopping in quickly to share some photos of the work I have on display at Dazzle in Glasgow. It has been a lot of fun over the last few days getting set up and the openings last night and today were busy, with lots to do and lots to learn!

Above, in the cabinet display, you can see the finished Sweet Horse Chestnut Dew Earrings I showed in progress last post...all set with pearls, front and back. A bit of bling never did anyone any harm ;) Thanks for all the kind words about them!

I will dash for now to rest my [very!!] weary feet...[concrete floors should be banned forthwith and replaced with rubber IMHO! ;)]...and get to bed early so I can get up for my next shift tomorrow. Will try and get some more shots of the show, and of other makers work there too, to share soon!!

If you are in Glasgow, or the surrounding area, please do drop by and have a look at all the lovely jewellery on display....it is open for another 2 weeks yet...till the 6th of April.

I am enjoying listening to these beautiful sounds tonight from Oh Laura [the wonderful voice of Frida Ohrn]...

happy weekend all!
xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see such a display in person! Guess I'll just have to order my own...
:D

Anonymous said...

Well done! what a beautiful display and gorgeous work, enjoy the show.

Anonymous said...

stunning stunning stunning!! and you've definitely brought out my inner bling fiend with those horse chestnut and pearl earrings! xxx

shari said...

your jewelry is just so so beautiful. i wish i could help out at dazzle. do hope you've gotten some good rest too and don't forget to have lots of fun! xo

macati said...

hi!
it looks much better as I imagined it! congratulation! good selling!
:)
manela

lisa solomon said...

excuse me while i wipe up my drool....

have a good show. i wish i could pop on over!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful jewelry and display!! ^_^

Kathi said...

Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

It looks great - good luck with the show - hope you sell lots!