Wednesday, October 17, 2007

wrap it up...

Oh how the time flies when you are up to your eyes....[poetry?? ;)]....things have been so very busy here and now to boot I have come down with a hellish cold and am not feeling stellar at all [why, always when you are busy!?]. So, I shall stop beating myself up about being so absent online and just concentrate on getting through my heavy workload for a few days [all the while dreaming of bed]....and hopefully be back here soon with lots of new work to share, and one or two headaches and coughs lighter.

A little sneak peek of some new tissue I am about to order in time for the holiday season... Aloe and Olive, which are also made in the UK {whose colours are a little softer, a little more off-beat and more dreamy in person}, and are recycled and environmentally friendly in their production. Paper atrocities keep me awake at night you know...!! ;)

Back soon friends.
xox

12 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

You have to take care of yourself, Abigail!

KELLY said...

get well soon sweet!

aloe + olive...just the names sound wonderful : ) they'll set off your beautiful work really nicely.

i prescribe some hearty soup + cosy socks for a cold...ooo + you can't go wrong with a hot whisky! xxx

lisa solomon said...

hi honey... the green looks fab. i think we are in the same mode....
xoxo
feel better

Anonymous said...

wow....everything you touch turns to beauty ;)

xoash

Welcome Home said...

hope you make a speedy recovery... looking forward to a studio visit sometime soon x (lovely greens by the way)

Janet said...

Yes, look after yourself, slow down a little, since I have stopped giving myself and accepting silly deadlines I feel very well. Nice tissue, I'm just choosing colours too at the moment. Lovely photo. x

Anonymous said...

Love the green..feel well soon.

Anonymous said...

dear Abigail. the new colors are FAB! as usual!

Isla and I mailed you a (very) late birthday package today, which will hopefully make you feel better!

big hugs and feel better.
love
us

R.G. said...

those shades of green are really lovely. feel better soon, abigail!

xo renee

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better by now. The new tissue looks gorgeous, such appropriate colours for your beautiful work. A postal delivery form was in our letterbox this afternoon. I'm hoping it's for your beautiful parcel. I shall have to walk down to the post office in the morning to investigate. Fingers crossed.
xo lj

Gracia said...

A hellish cold... oh, dear! That's no good at all.
Feel better soon, g xx

Kerstin Svendsen said...

they keep me awake too. lovely paper and wares. hope you feel better soon!