Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catching up...

Oh dear goodness me - it is all going on here! Our phone and internet have been fleeting between a status of working badly or not working at all for the last week.....so I am sorry to have been away from this space for so long - during Pattern Week no less! sigh.

Just took a few moments today to look at the small things - the sun is shining and the day has been good...very good. I have a place! Finally......so although that part is almost tied down, you can imagine all the other things to do. I want to be popping in here over the next few weeks as often as I can - but I may be light on words.

...I should have a new few pieces to show {for the shop } soon too...so stay tuned for those.

**Oh, and before I go...I wanted to let you all know, my dear friend Tessa Kelly, {who is a wonderful silversmith!} has started a blog of her own at long last - I hope you will all stop in and visit her, right here :)

xo

10 comments:

Janet said...

very beautiful colours in these photos,soft, soothing and quiet. Welcome back x

Andrea Tachezy said...

Wonderful photos, this all seems so peacfull.I like the one with Camilla´s picture. And thanks for the link -Tessa´s work is jusr great.

KELLY said...

such a beautiful flow to this set of photos. i agree with janet...the colours are wonderful. congratulations on the new home news. how exciting! you are going to be one busy lady in the coming weeks. i can't wait to see/hear more about it. good luck with everything + enjoy the sunshine. xxx

p.s. tessa's work is great! thanks for the link.

donna said...

congratulations on the new flat! springtime is perfect for moving house i think!

Anonymous said...

pictures are beautiful!!! and wow those stones!!(:-))
we are looking for a new flat too, change is good!
very great the post on "Oh joy!"
x

Welcome Home said...

great news that you have found a flat... it's true, spring is the best time for new beginnings. Hope it's a beauty x

Catherine Chandler said...

What a beautiful home!!! Great colors...it looks very warm and welcoming :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see all those colours resting harmoniously side by side.

shari said...

a lovely view of your world. so excited to hear more about your new place. xox

Anonymous said...

Your place look beautiful, I love the period details and the way you decorated. Gorgeous wall display and pieces of beauty all around.