Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Almost...


...finally, the main constructions are finished. It's been a lot of work {a few hairy moments!}...and I am looking forward to finishing them with a lick of gold soon.

Just a quick post tonight as I have packing to do. Off to see my gorgeous Belfast boy... *grin*...

Thanks so much for all the lovely feedback on these pieces, really glad their reception has been so warm! I will show them finally finished and styled when I am home next week.

A nice video from Toast. {it doesn't load well for me, so I think it's nice ... ;)}

Good eve to all, 
xo


14 comments:

DL said...

What's the emoticon for an "o" face..?

you know the one I mean...don't even pretend you don't...

KELLY said...

gosh...i am speechless...really i can't put into words just how amazing these pieces are. you are a talent to behold miss p!

{have fun with your boy over the water} xxx

Jhoanna Herrera said...

AMAZING!!!! Such beautiful pieces.

Welcome Home said...

wow, these are so. so lovely! Well done - have a great time in Belfast! xx

Vivienne Percy said...

sestrAbigail
These are some of the most beautiful pieces you have ever made. I am so proud of you..... Have a wonderful few days in belfast with your favourite boy. Love you.... mum xxxx

Karin said...

Your stuff is so incredibly inspiring!

I have passed on a blog award to you. :) Check out my post for details.

Unknown said...

They are really beatiful.
Really lovely.

GREAT JOB.

LittleDoodles said...

oh Abigail, I'm lost for words...how beautiful!!! Have a lovely time in Belfast, a well earned break! x

jothompson said...

these are looking really fantastic abigail,
Jo

Camilla Engman said...

Something new is happening here! Is it love :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful pieces! I love the detail and delicacy of your work. :) lovely.

Unknown said...

Utterly stunning!

Your work just leaves me in utter awe!

Dallas Shaw said...

I didn't think I could love your work any more...

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Amy Steinberg said...

Beautiful and amazing. You are a wonderful artisan.