Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Handle with care...


I began my packing in earnest yesterday - my living room is almost completely finished now, my books and magazines (you know, the ones you just can't part with!?) all boxed off and labelled, and all my fragile bits and pieces too... it's only when you begin to pack that you think, simultaneously, "man, I have a LOT of stuff" and "how easily your life can pack up into a couple of boxes"...weird.

The workshop is now closed for three weeks, so I began my final stock-take late last night, counting every last pearl and bead, item of jewellery etc and I can get everything dismantled in there and packed up. It's a big job, but with another push tonight, I hope I can break the back of it.

Taking down my inspiration wall was a little sad, the workroom looks so bare now - but I am looking forward to curating a new one in our new studio room in Belfast! :)

Snapping some little bits of my day as I went...

xo A

3 comments:

lisa solomon said...

so excited for your NEW LIFE !!!!
miss you
xo

KELLY said...

oh abigail...just the thought of packing makes me tired! you are doing a grand job by the sounds of things and all with an exciting new adventure in sight : ) hope you have cake at hand and some motivating music to fuel the move! xX

chaffinch said...

Good luck x