Monday, November 01, 2010

Pre-Christmas Sale... announcement...


Hello everyone - I hope you're all well :)

Just stopping in briefly to let you know that I will be running a pre-Christmas Sale in my shop, the weekend after Thanksgiving...

Every year I get a huge flood of orders, most of which are heading off over-seas, so I wanted to give everyone the chance to get their orders in nice and early this year, ensuring dispatch before the last guaranteed delivery dates from the UK. In addition, I thought I would give everyone a lovely discount (25%!), too - so you can perhaps treat yourselves, as well as your loved ones, to some beautiful jewellery! ;)

The full catalogue of designs in my shop will be available to order... and every item can be shipped all over the world.

I will be back in this space as the countdown begins!

xo for now,
Abigail

2 comments:

Flora said...

Hi Abigail... my daughter pulled your name out the hat in the giveaway. Just email me with your address (fmjstainedglasss (at) aol.com) and Eugene will be with you asap.

Have a good weekend,
Flora

louise said...

Best of luck with your pre-Christmas lead up and you wonderful sale. xo lj