Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Farewell Sale...


Hello everyone...

It's been a while since I have been in this space, so I don't know if there will be anyone reading really.

Anyway! - I wanted to stop in, as I have decided, after much reflection, to close my jewellery business to focus on our ever growing abigail*ryan homewares empire... we had recent success at the Liberty Open Call, and won an award at our first Trade Fair in early June. It's certainly keeping us busy ;)

I want to close with a bang, however, and say a HUGE thank you to all the customers who have supported me for the last six years - I am offering 30% off any item you would like to order from my shop (even on custom items, or pieces that have been retired, so email me at let me know what you would like!)... think ahead to Birthdays, weddings and even Christmas, as I won't be here ;((

The discount code is 'FAREWELL' - shop HERE

Once again, thanks so much to everyone who has followed my blog, and supported me over the last few years - it means a lot to me, and I am so happy to know so much of my jewellery is out in the world being enjoyed...

I hope you will continue to follow my career and progress over at the blog I now share with my lovely partner Ryan... he creates some awesome recipes for sweet treats, so it's worth reading our blog for those alone! ;)

All my love,

Abigail xo

9 comments:

Andrea said...

ugh this makes me sad...

Yet, I do know it's best for you and I do wish you the best of luck with your new ventures!

XO

Windshield Repair Kit said...

Your jewelry is beautiful. Good luck with the homewares business.

Attorney said...

Farewell, Abigail! We'll miss your jewelry!
- New Jersey Securities Fraud Attorney

Daniel Monty said...

I just hate saying goodbye!
(PS - that's a nice fitted table cover you have right there!!)

Lisa Reynolds said...

We'll miss you, Abigail! Good luck on your new endeavors.
Micro Cap and Small Cap Trading

Unknown said...

You and Ryan will do well, I am sure of it. Keep up the quality you had with the jewelry, and you're sure to go far with your housewares!
- Personal Injury Lawyer Bend Oregon

gastrosurgery. said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...


Gastroenetrologist

Tante Siska said...


I like your article. I think the story you write is very interesting and inspiring.
please visit also my article.
http://beritavip99.com/cara-menginstal-aplikasi-judi-bandar-bola-di-smartphone-dengan-muda/

CELPIP CERTIFICATE WITHOUT EXAM said...

It was an absolute joy to come across this webpage. This is truely top rated content. The carefully articulated writing is evident of English language skills that can only be obtained with our TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ . You could prove yourself a master of the English language too since we have made it super easy to GET TOEFL CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ . I'll definitely bookmark this link to come back for more informative content every now and then. Cheers mate